EP’s line of boulders and climbing towers for parks, playgrounds, schools and resorts provide communities with meaningful opportunities to play and connect.
Our Freeform Surface Technology is hand-sculpted to mimic the look of any rock – granite, sandstone, basalt, limestone, and more.
Here are a few benefits of including a freestanding boulder to your green space:
- Promotes green space use and getting outside
- Multigenerational: fun for the whole family, kids to grandparents
- Accessibility + Inclusivity
- Promotes the sport’s growth
- Long term value for the community
OUTDOOR STANDARD BOULDERS
Standard boulders are designed for quick turnaround in our highest quality surface technology, Freeform.
Resin and glass fiber panels, shock-resistant and easy to maintain
Adapted for outdoor use regardless of weather conditions
Quick and easy installation on a concrete base (add on service if needed), and anchored to the base using mechanical or chemical anchors.
Available in 5 sizes LxWxH:
- Picnic: 50sf. 5.5' L x 4' x 3' / 2-3 climbers
- Gorge: 80sf. 10.3' x 4.5' x 3.3' / 3-4 climbers
- Monument: 190sf. 12.5' x 6.8' x 6.8' / 4-5 climbers
- Pinnacle: 350sf. 12.3' x 6.5' x 10' / 4-5 climbers
- Wombat: 500sf. 15.5' x 7.9' x 11.6' / 5-6 climbers
- Available in natural gray or red rock shades
These boulders can be ready to meet ASTM playground standards. Talk to our team to learn more about what this means for your finished boulders.
Boulders are made to order and shipped to your site. Pricing does not include shipping, unloading process, installation, foundation or safety surface.
Contact Us >