- Varied rock profile with specific areas for beginner climbers
- Shapes, colors, and features blend in with the surrounding natural rock
- Height restricted to 10 feet to encourage maximum use
- Landing surface suggestions: poured in place rubber, wood chip or rubber mulch - check with your local parks and recreation to see what is most common in your area
- Accessibility for climbers with disabilities and reduced mobility
- Freeform Surface Technology is 100% hand formed to enable any rock surface and aesthetic you would like. Our Freeform is proven on sites all over the world, in all types of fluctuating environments, for over 20 years to be the highest quality, without polishing and crumbling in comparison to other products like GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) and sprayed or molded concrete.
Some of our boulders and towers can include handhold inserts. This enables you to keep a very flat surface, then set and change climbing routes to both broaden the ability range of users and keeping repeat users interested since there can be an entire new set of problems to climb next time they visit.
Choose different levels of featuring. High levels can be great for kids and beginners. This also reduces maintenance aspects of boulders.
Add anchor placements on taller boulders to allow rope assistance for beginners and inclusion for any reduced ability or disability.
Ask about producing your boulder to meet ASTM playground standards.