EP Climbing can help you with this process, and carry out the annual inspection of your PPE.
This may involve setting up appropriate systems for managing your equipment.
- Identifying an equipment manager.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Marking equipment so that it can be tracked individually or by batch.
- Keeping a register of all the equipment records.
- Routine inspections at every use.
- A comprehensive inspection at least once a year.
- Providing information to users.
Trained in PPE equipment inspection, our team can monitor wear on your equipment and compliance with current standards. If necessary, we can also create or update your PPE register and inspection reports.