ENTRE-PRISES is recruiting within its international marketing department a Communication manager.
In constant contact with the group's various subsidiaries, the future communication manager of ENTRE-PRISES will be in charge of creating and implementing the short- and medium-term communication plan (internal and external) for the two segments of the company:
- Sportainment includes 2 brands: Fun Spot and Clip ‘n Climb
Under the responsibility of the marketing director, he/she will identify the actions and tools to implement the communication strategy with a dedicated budget.
She/he will have the responsibility of a team of 2 persons and the operational management of local marketers based in the subsidiaries.
1) Activities and tasks
Development and implementation of the communication plan
- Creation of the annual communication plan with KPI and planning
- Identification and management of the various communication channels - internally or via external service providers
- Digital: Social networks / Newsletter / Website (SEO/SEM/SEA/ traffic acquisition...)
- International Press and associations
- Implementation of the digital campaign following the highlights: product launch - white papers - Olympics - World cup...
- Implementation of the international strategy at the local level
- Content marketing management from local marketers
Support for sales teams
- Team follow-up and support
- Sales tools management
- Support the product manager on team training for new products (via sales meeting and/or marketing sheet)
- Drafting of monthly activity reports
- Marketing automation (acquisition, segmentation, RGPD follow-up)
Management of Brand’s Guidelines – with the help of the marketing director
- Development and implementation of Brand guidelines
- Storytelling implementation
- Support of the teams
- Management of the brand tools and templates
Animation of the customer’s satisfaction
- Management of customer’s extranets
- Provide a template for BtoC tools
- Launch of new products
- Sales support and customer training on services (website/tracking system/reservation system...)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in developing and implementing communication strategies.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in the marketing/communication sector.
- Status: 35-hour CDI contract (French) / open position
- Occasional geographical mobility in France and abroad.
- Based between Grenoble and Chambéry - France
- English speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a sense of creativity and detail
- Expert in Digital and Content Marketing
- Ability to work on cross-functional projects
- Good understanding of business and corporate strategy
- Worked in an international environment
- Knowledge of the leisure and climbing market
- CRM Management
- Microsoft office (Sharepoint / Teams…)
- Digital tools: Google Ads / Social media Ads management / Loomly
- CRM: Pipedrive / Hubspot
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Pour postuler: CV + LM à Tiphaine LAZARD: email@example.com
Poste basé à Montm&lian (73)